spyder 3 hood scoop on a c4

killer74

has anyone seen a picture of a c4 with a spyder 3 hood scoop I am getting ready to repaint and trying to decide on a scoop I have also like the vader and the stinger and l88 if anyone can point me to a pic of the spyder or the stinger on a c4 to help this decision that would be grate

I orderd a 99 camaro ss yesterday I haent been able to find any pic of one on a c4 what do you think?ssscoop.jpg

That might look good on a C4. You may have problems blending it in with the raised center section on a C4 though.

I saw a guy who took a 95-97 camaro SS scoop and grafted it onto his 90-ish C4 and it look pretty dam awesome.

91 vette hood scoop

I finaly have an update! and some progress!! well since i posted last i have moved it was only a mile but i have more crap than a outhouse then I went and started a new project, you will notice the 56 buick super in the background, well I went with a l88 from a c3 and I love it, my neibor has been helping me he is a retired body man, so he is teaching me, here is a pic, what do you think?thum_216153273d804ef85.jpg[url=http://www.vettemod.com/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid