82 Prom Operation Question

Changed the ECM prom & no change. I changed the MAP sensor hose and gain 1" of vacuum. That went from 23 to 24. Looking at the butterfly valves in the TB, there is gas puddleing up. I know the car is running rich, but that is to much gas. Unplugged the heated O2, and it did not to come up in voltage with just the black wire connected.

Any more suggestions

At idle there's always a little gas puddling on the throttle blades, that's normal. They should be a little "wet"

What's your fuel pressure? Did you ever check that?

I checked the fuel pressure, it is sitting on 12PSI. I have already installed an 85 fuel pump. I'm am going to hook the air pump switches up to see what happens. It's a long shot, but who knows.

Update,

I installed a new O2 sensor based on what TT & Bosch thought were strange readings. The old Heated O2 sensor was reading .1V with 1 wire, &.9V with the heater wires connected. The new heated O2 sensor is reading around .5V with a 1 wire setup. It will not go into closed loop, but the BLM & Int readings are staying at 128. I have yet to throw a rich flag. I am waiting on advice before I connect the heater wires up at this point.

Thanks for all of the help! Stay tuned for what happens next.