Where did Marck go???????

Too much Heineken and Dutch pastries ..... He exploded.... Lol...... :rain:

NO, seriously man, I sent him a PM long ago, and he on my email list for jokes, but it's been maybe 3? months since heard a word.....

hope he is ok and all.....:ill::shocking:

Don't worry..... It's like roaches...... Can't kill 'em...... Sure he's fine :D

Bloody HELL I can't kill roaches.....MY house clean as a pin on that score, bugs not welcome and die a painful death....vermin included.....

DO hope Marck/Xander are ok though....U sure of that??

:search:

NO, seriously man, I sent him a PM long ago, and he on my email list for jokes, but it's been maybe 3? months since heard a word.....

hope he is ok and all.....:ill::shocking:

He posted a Happy New year message, if I remember correctly, that was about 5 days ago!

Because the parts for it are at Karstens house...it's his fault ;)

Mrvette willing to head south, warm up and help pack the shipment.....

:shocking: my ass getting to freezing overnight here....talking in the 20's F.....

:sick:

Freezing here too..... Lauderdale/Miami is outside the freeze zone ....

Yup, got a huge box to pack.... :clap:

Because the parts for it are at Karstens house...it's his fault ;)

Mrvette willing to head south, warm up and help pack the shipment.....

:shocking: my ass getting to freezing overnight here....talking in the 20's F.....

:sick:

Don't be a pansy. It was -8*F when I left for work this morning - and that was long after sunrise. :pprrtt:

I'm going to set myself on fire now to get warm.

or met a nice woman?

what fun would that be????????????????????????????????

As she clean out his MONEYYYYY????????

:hissyfit::nuts:

and besides he can rebuild transmissions and engines in the kitchen without anyone bitching about clean dishes and crap.....WTF, I did.....but you know, the little short ones have their way of civilization and shit, and so old dinosaurs are relegated to the garage.....but the house does smell and look better, that's true....:nuts: