2017, 10 speed automatic Camaro

BangkokDean

I have always been a fan of manual shifters on high performance cars but I think I would have to get the 10 speed automatic on this Camaro. I don't think there is anyone out there that could speed shift a manual as fast as the paddle shifters on this automatic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwTuJ-FAi8U[/ame]

I totally DO NOT understand the need for TEN speeds on any trans....

crap, even with the muncie 4 speed I typically shifted from2nd to 4th in heavy traffic 336 rear.....went automatic overdrive about 19 years ago because of price....wound up with a 200 4r....works fine.... ~2400 rpm at 80 mph had another gear, hit the gas and listen to the engine ping/bog....why??

:lol::suicide:

For 10 speeds, I would've thought the sounds between gears would be closer together.... sounded more like a wide ratio, but that wouldn't make any sense- then again the corvette 7 speed manual has 3 OD gears..... How many overdrive gears do we need?!

For 10 speeds, I would've thought the sounds between gears would be closer together.... sounded more like a wide ratio, but that wouldn't make any sense- then again the corvette 7 speed manual has 3 OD gears..... How many overdrive gears do we need?!

:D Total agreement, My first car was a '60 vette in '66 had a power slide and power windows, red black/black considered a chick's car by my buddies because of the options.....and really, the glide worked fine, as I recall it was the old iron case unit....so it must have weighed like an engine, easy.....

:devil: