Is That Oil or Anti-freeze?

BBShark

Garage Monkey
Staff member
Is That Oil or Anti-freeze?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVNZ1WuXr0[/ame]

:rofl: Reminds me of one of the first times I did acid....We got back to my 63 Belvedere in the parking lot at 4 am and there was a big puddle of something under it. I was all worried about whether it was oil or tranny fluid. All I wanted to know was whether it was brown or red, I couldn't tell. None of my friends would tell me, they just laughed at me. I tried tasting it, but didn't know the difference between the sounds on my tounge (yes that's what I said) of oil vs. tranny fluid. So I just drove the car home hoping for the best, watching the yellow lines on the road through the floorboards so I wouldn't drift into the other lane. Stopped at every traffic light until it changed, sometimes 2 or 3 times just to be sure, because I couldn't tell between red & green even though they smelled different.....
Turns out later the puddle was nothing from my car, but it sure freaked me out at the moment.
I didn't do acid too much after that, only another 20 or 30 times.....I think....

:rofl: Reminds me of one of the first times I did acid....We got back to my 63 Belvedere in the parking lot at 4 am and there was a big puddle of something under it. I was all worried about whether it was oil or tranny fluid. All I wanted to know was whether it was brown or red, I couldn't tell. None of my friends would tell me, they just laughed at me. I tried tasting it, but didn't know the difference between the sounds on my tounge (yes that's what I said) of oil vs. tranny fluid. So I just drove the car home hoping for the best, watching the yellow lines on the road through the floorboards so I wouldn't drift into the other lane. Stopped at every traffic light until it changed, sometimes 2 or 3 times just to be sure, because I couldn't tell between red & green even though they smelled different.....
Turns out later the puddle was nothing from my car, but it sure freaked me out at the moment.
I didn't do acid too much after that, only another 20 or 30 times.....I think....

Damm now i know why you sound like Tommy Chong. Funny story :rofl::rofl: