hey guyz, long time no see.

Spice

How's everyone doing and who's doing the Daytona 24 this year?

I was emptying some old files this past week end and here is what I came across and wanted to share with those who are OLD Vintage Buff's.
How many of the driver's do you know? This pic was Dec 16th 1963 with the FIRST, VERY first of the Corvette Z-06's in the Contenetial 3 hr race. you'll luv it.

Attachments

• Krause14.jpg
    Krause14.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 63dayt.jpg
    63dayt.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 23
Besided the VETTES, obviously, not that I know anyting about them,....but that Right front corner there, that '61 PONTIAC Catalina 2 dr....I know THAT car pretty good, had one once upon a time in a land and tyme far far away and looooong tyme ago.....

:1st::clap::shocking::search: for my lost youth....

:crap:

Besided the VETTES, obviously, not that I know anyting about them,....but that Right front corner there, that '61 PONTIAC Catalina 2 dr....I know THAT car pretty good, had one once upon a time in a land and tyme far far away and looooong tyme ago.....

thats a Pontiac Tempest, and believe it or not, it won the race, LOL

isn't that one of those tempests where they made something like 3 sedans and 2 wagons or something? about a year ago some guy on ebay was selling what he thought was a stripped banged up old tempest which turned out to be 1 of them

thats a Pontiac Tempest, and believe it or not, it won the race, LOL

Tempest, Yeh, I miss my mammory too....shit....U right...but you gotta admit it does favor the old '61 catalina in the front....

and so it won, cute, reinforces my opinion about TORQUE engines....

nothing stops a train.....

:harhar::bounce:

Don Yenko very bottom, Dr. Dick Thompson, Roger Penske, Billy Krause, hiding - Bobby Brown, Ralph Salyer, Jerry Grant, Dave Morgan, Dough Hooper and Aj Foyt.
Where else you going to find a picture of these Great's all together in one shot.?

Don Yenko very bottom, Dr. Dick Thompson, Roger Penske, Billy Krause, hiding - Bobby Brown, Ralph Salyer, Jerry Grant, Dave Morgan, Dough Hooper and Aj Foyt.
Where else you going to find a picture of these Great's all together in one shot.?

My old buddy was a patient of Dr. Dick Thompson, in the Bethesda Chevy Chase area of Wash DC burbs.....dentist....and attended Sebring one year to watch him drive....

I wanted to switch dentists, but my Dad would have nothing of it....dentist was old family friend....oh well....

:loveletter::amazed: