F.gregg Racing Site

68L88replica

I am creating a replica 1968 L-88 racer how do I get onto F.Gregg racing.com? to view product pricing? I read on this forum, you had to be registered to view it? Registered by who? Is he still involved with 2nd generation restorations in Walpole,MA.

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen....

I too have had troubles some time ago with the F. Gregg racing site, was interested in a front spoiler for my car, but never got hold of anyone...so gave up and made one....

:clobbered:

I am creating a replica 1968 L-88 racer how do I get onto F.Gregg racing.com? to view product pricing? I read on this forum, you had to be registered to view it? Registered by who? Is he still involved with 2nd generation restorations in Walpole,MA.

I`m not saying for sure because I don`t know BUT do the math....Frank built & sold L-88 flares, Stan took a set of those flares, modified them and built a mold, he then started selling his modified flares.....or it could be as simple as Frank no longer wants to build L-88 flares/parts...I think ACI builds and sells an accurate reproduction of the original L-88 flare all except for the GM part number glassed in (I have a bunch of original rears but they are all one side). As to the FIA headlights if you get 5 guys together WITH MONEY I can get you a deal on the headlight buckets, I have to buy them 5 sets at a time so you have to find 4 other guys...the covers can come from Frank or (for more money) Guldstrand who gets them from Frank although Guldstrand might give you a better deal on 5 sets. I did this a few years ago, my guy made me 5 sets of buckets and I bought 5 sets of covers from Frank, miraculously all those big talkers who said they wanted them disappeared and I had a hard time selling covers & buckets for $400 a set...have you tried calling Frank?? 661-256-2666 or e-mailing him direct? [email protected] I believe the L-88 parts thing was a sideline he is in the HVAC business....
....while it no longer sports the ZL-1 it raced with in 71 & 72 or it`s original paint here is the third of three original Owens-Corning race cars as it was raced in Germany...I (with quite a bit of help) gave it a competition restoration in 94-95 and raced it until 06....love it or hate it Tony Delorenzo told me it was the best paint job they ever did.
wetzel.jpg

I am pretty sure that I heard that a lot of F Gregg's molds were stolen a couple of years ago and that is one of the reasons it has been hard to get product from F Gregg.

The email address kicked back as undeliverable. I have not tried the phone number yet.

I am looking for the FIA headlights for my 72.

CustomImageCorvettes1.jpg

Last edited: