Redoing that old Camaro

I will, it's going to be a PITA I'm sure, I'll fab them from stianless or maybe inconel. I have inconel filler rod. I was thinking about maybe getting some cheap used nascar headers and cutting the flange off and connecting it to an ls7 flange. The ford stuff has spread exhausts like LS.

Woohoo :D parts for the TA :)

Major step ahead! Soon I can start building the rest of this engine.

250f9f76b7b3d8.jpg

250f9f76bd83e8.jpg

250f9f76c33f0f.jpg

What are you doing with the rear ends in these cars so they hold up to the power. I am planning to add some big HP to my 96 Z28 and from what I have read the factory 10 bolt is only good for 350 HP. I am going for 500hp so the plan is to upgrade to a 12 bolt. I will also probably have to add a viper main shaft etc to my T56. Sorry if you posted about this in the thread and I just didn't see it.

hey, is that the short block that too so long to build ? good to see you finally got it.....

Yes, that's my 495LSX :D I don't have it yet, it';s now?? in TX where the container is. Took almost exactly half a year to get done... apparently ther was some delay w/ the custom crank & pistons...

Josh, I'm using australian 9 bolts that I built up, haven't broken one with a 406 equipped 3rd gen, opr the sc camaro although that one hasn't seen a lot of WOT yet

The prob is you have a small 10 bolt and I don't even think it has 31 spline axles like the late 3rd gens do. Also you need that abs reluctor ring on the inside? Or do away w/ ABS

If mine breaks I'm getting a moser 12 bolt.

Josh, I'm using australian 9 bolts that I built up, haven't broken one with a 406 equipped 3rd gen, opr the sc camaro although that one hasn't seen a lot of WOT yet

The prob is you have a small 10 bolt and I don't even think it has 31 spline axles like the late 3rd gens do. Also you need that abs reluctor ring on the inside? Or do away w/ ABS

If mine breaks I'm getting a moser 12 bolt.

I am going the moser route, I have been thinking of ditching the ABS and putting wilwood calipers and rotors on it. I still haven't fully decided on what motor to run. You are going to have a nice pair of F body's when you are done.

A little fuel pump w/ pre and post filter. -10 fuel lines. I may end up running the pressure regulator in the back and using a dead headed line to the carb. Don't feel like running 2 -10 lines to the front. I can run 1 through my pass side SFC

2510457e2e029c.jpg

2510457e36752f.jpg

yeehah ! finally... the stinking snow is gone and it's a bit better weather... 1st street trial runs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkTCJmEpzY"]1987 IROC Procharged street test - YouTube[/ame]

those are my roll around wheels and the tires are chinese crap, the gray camaro had those on it when I bought it