i still have some left over parts from that '75

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
o.k. i still have a few parts left over from the 75 i parted out a few months back. everything is subject to OBO if i don't get any bites. i honestly have no idea what this stuff is worth so if nobody else has claimed 'dibs', feel free to post/PM me with an offer. i do have some pictures but to save on bandwidth i'll e-mail on request rather than posting on the forum. please PM me with an e-mail address if you want pics. i'll add more later as i take further inventory.
---------------------------
3" halfshafts--$60/both
stock driveshaft--$40
power steering rack and pump--$30/each or $50 for both
chrome t-bar, good/fair shape--$25
differential crossmember--$25 (this one might be a shipping issue)
front anti sway bar (7/8"?), no end links--$25 (also, beware of shipping on this one)
rear strut rods with bracket, good shape but needs new bushings--$40
both doors, complete less interior panels--$200/both (keep in mind shipping. Can make arrangements for AZ, NV SoCal members)
I also have that front bar for the '70s car with the intergrated vacuum chamber.--$50 (think shipping)
---------------------------
if it's a chassis part, figure it's in good shape but needs to be cleaned and painted.
i do have pics of most but i'm not going to burn bandwidth posting. e-mail me with requests.
sorry, i don't take paypal but happy to take check or M/O.
i would really prefer US transactions. do i really need to say it? shipping not included. if you need to figure shipping my ZIP is 89011. AZ and SoCal people, we can probably arrange a meet.

Last edited:
Do you still have the doors? If so, would you consider breaking them up? I need one pissy little spring from the driver's side latch mechanism - well, either side would do...