Go Back   VetteMOD.com > VetteMOD Technical Discussion > Drive Train

Old 01-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Belgium | Addict

My Photos: (104)
Default Kiesler is gone

Apparently the went bankrupt. Threads on CF (that subsequently got closed by the mods)
Old 01-29-2014, 12:27 AM
United States | Phantom of the Opera

My Photos: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgian1979vette View Post
Apparently the went bankrupt. Threads on CF (that subsequently got closed by the mods)
BFD. poor in business, could not keep track of income/expenses, cash flow....what else is new??? gotta know BOOKS more than the profession....

the .gov makes it that way more than single thing ELSE.....

Old 01-29-2014, 12:29 AM
Germany | Crew Chief

My Photos: (882)

There's another thread with this topic in OT ....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Old 01-29-2014, 12:45 AM
Canada | Addict

My Photos: (0)

have anything to do with dumping 6 figures into a 69 Charger?
Old 01-29-2014, 04:37 AM
United States | Addict

The Kiesler posts got killed on CF? Seems a little traitorous, they were CF sponsors for years, and I guess when they tried to defend themselves, they got dumped.

In 2012, I purchased two TKO600 five speed transmission kits from them. I'll recount some experiences. For my 68, we had a go-around about the speedometer cable...the 68 is different from the 69 and up cables....OOPS..they were correct. They did in fact supply me with the correct cable. Then for the 70 and 68, there was a driveshaft issue. My TKO 600 has a bigger driveshaft output. For the 70, Toms super differential pinion had a bigger U-joint. Anyhow, on ordering all this and being specific, things got confused..Bottom LIne Kiesler made everything correct. The people at Kiesler that I spoke to were very knowledgeable and helpful.. Really sad to read about their bankruptcy .
Old 01-29-2014, 04:41 AM
United States | Addict

My Photos: (116)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68/70Vette View Post
The Kiesler posts got killed on CF? Seems a little traitorous, they were CF sponsors for years, and I guess when they tried to defend themselves, they got dumped.
I think you have it backwards, the thread at CF got locket to protect the guilty ...Shafi Keisler
Old 01-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Netherlands | Der Maulwurf

My Photos: (1296)

Bingo!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Old 01-29-2014, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68/70Vette View Post
I think you have it backwards, the thread at CF got locket to protect the guilty ...Shafi Keisler
Oh by the way if you like and trust Keister so much you can invest in No trade shares with his so called new start company. But you might as well burn the funds first or better yet give it to the needy at least that way you can write it off.

Yep Redvetracr got it. And also booting members because of Keister. I know as I was one of them. Said I was a vendor lol. I wish I was a vendor.

But my responsibility is clear. For years I helped the people I could on that forum and tried to make sure people got the correct information while Keister was spouting there BS. I do not really feel bad for anyone that lost out with Keister as all one has to do is look at the threads about them to know they should not have trusted them.

But as the norm over there I stuck my neck out and got it cut off.

But pretty much the same thing became of our Gary here on the forum. I could never get an answer about him as well. And it all leads back to you guessed it Savewave. I guess he gets some pretty good kickback funds.

Last edited by SHAKERATTLEROLL; 01-29-2014 at 08:57 PM..
Old 01-30-2014, 12:21 AM
Germany | Crew Chief

My Photos: (882)

Can somebody shine some light on why Keisler is a BS company? Maybe they got worse since I dealt with them in 2006???? Back then their TKO kit was $4200 which is about $800 more than the parts are if you piecemeal it together and buy stuff on sale here and there, shop Ebay etc ..... That's what you pay if you want a complete and well fitting kit from one supplier and all the parts at one time ....
When I bought their kit I was tired of mesding with that stuff and I just had that 383 built... I wanted to drive the car so I paid the premium price for their kit.
Again, no issues, I thought they really had their $hit together....
Old 01-30-2014, 12:48 AM

Well I am not going to rehash everything for the previous years as there are lots of threads on the subject to be found even though savewave did remove a good many of them to help support Keister.

But you could ask a few of the 500+ that have recently lost out not to mention many of them that were told lies for the past year + that they would get there kits.

Almost forgot there most famous excuse. It is all Bush's Fault.

Last edited by SHAKERATTLEROLL; 01-30-2014 at 12:50 AM..