Raining like crazy here

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
And no, we won't share. This is probably the most rain I've seen here in close to a year. It has certainly rained more today than it has all year combined, by a factor of five. Just heard on the radio that it's already rained more than an inch in some parts of Vegas. Up until about a week ago, the average so far in 2012 has been .19" (officially).
Kind of nice, but I can't get anything done.

I spent the morning slogging around town behind 25 MPH morons who thought they were driving on ice,

Granted I was in the Range Rover with a huge advantage but I just took the 81 Vette out with comparable results. Usually the thing sux in the rain cuz of the wide flat tires but not so much today as they are all a bit low from sitting idle.

Minor inconvenience was the throttle sticking cuz someone forgot the throttle return springs, since corrected.

After changing the intake gaskets it's running pretty sweet. Ole's will have my original carb rebuilt soon so I'll put that back on and head for the Smog bitch again. I look forward to this raucous rattly thing being back:friends:

ANOTHER 1.5" of rain in the last 24 hours, 2 more drownded out catfish at botom of the hill, poor bastards in a canoe rowing up my hill, but the rain gutter got them....we cut the heads off and getting ready for a fish fry.....

fishing, done by mommy nature.......

but I made a decision on the tranny cooler and changed it around, so to take the radiator outta the circuit tmrw....but I have a fuel pump to install on another car....

needed a high intensity LED light all day today to see the sky.....:hissyfit::gurney:

We have a guy from work up there, and heard about it today. I am glad you guys are getting some much needed rain.
It flooded down here in Palm Springs today the same way.

We have a guy from work up there, and heard about it today. I am glad you guys are getting some much needed rain.
It flooded down here in Palm Springs today the same way.

PALM SPRINGS!!....one of my favorite places, of course we were never there in the summer.

Kobe Steak house
John Henry`s
Vickies
Las Casuelas Nuevas