84rzv500r

yeah Ground zero... i have a concrete house built in the 50's with commercial rough cut 4x10 southern yellow pine beams 36" OC with full 3/4 T&G decking and 3/4 ply on that with a sheet metal roof... no real issues... fully insured

Vette (all I can say is Hagerty was the best insurance company i have ever dealt with) , 1983 HD XR1000, 1999 HD XL1200S, and my new Equinox all totaled.

just bought a leftover 2016 GMC Denali 2500HD Crew cab 4x4 6.0L and I am ordering a whipple supercharger for it... im looking for a 36' Car hauler box gooseneck to use as a garage and bug out plan in case it happens again...

Ill post pics of the vette... salt water half way up the seat backs... jacked it up at the front and drained what water i could out of the sidepipes... charged the optima red top up, checked the fluids for water... borescope showed no water in the intakes... pulled it through a couple times with a breaker bar to make sure the cylinders weren't hydraulic locked... hit the A/B 12V buss switches and the big ole Ramjet fired right up stumbled a few times as it blew another gallon or so of water out the sidepipes and them set their and idled like nothing happened...

the CANAM502 project will go on... time to rewire and finish the interior... move the alternator to the rear diff and drive it off the halfshaft (to make room for the Procharger) put my full full floating grand national front brake set up on... Ect Ect... Ill update the Project list shortly...

Not enough RPM to drive it off the 1/2 shaft.....need run it off the input/driveshaft.....that MAY work.....get a CS144......

:hi:

Not enough RPM to drive it off the 1/2 shaft.....need run it off the input/driveshaft.....that MAY work.....get a CS144......

:hi:

Im going 1:3 will have JRP rework/rebuild the Mini DENSO unit to have the right output curve.. i have a nice selection or Radius tooth alternator drive cogs already

gonna tig up some nice alloy brackets to mount through the pinion bracket holes..

using electric over for diff cooler pump and trans cooler pump

Air view of the island looked like a war zone. Stuff can be replaced, glad you're OK.

Grampy