California Corvette LT-1 in France

punch

Bonjour Tout le Monde: salut:, J'Ai achete ma Corvette 2008 Auprès d'Revendeur des Nations VI en Californie Où Elle etait en dépôt vente. Elle UNE traversée de l'Atlantique en France Où il soigneusement entretenu CEST par moi. Il ya 3 réelle Corvette LT-1 en France n'est, Qui BEAUCOUP Pas. Je restaurateur de voitures vieilles nominale English passion ici et j'aime vieux Corvettes. Je Vois sur le forum il ya CE de Vrais Professionnels et amateurs de la Corvette les, Je Vais Devoir écouter informations sur Vos Modèle CE
Sincèrement Punchhttp: / / www.vettemod.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1022&d=1295740452

Attachments

• billiers plage cote mai 09.JPG
    billiers plage cote mai 09.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 22
Bonjour du Nouxeau Brunswick ,Canada, J'ai un Corvette LT-1 ,1970. Il y a une LT-1, 1970. a Paris. Il est possible que le proprietaire pourait repondre a ton article .

Welcome to the motley crew.....

Where was that picture of the green vette taken?? looks like a nice spot to hang out for a few days.....

:drink:

edit....I LOVE your avatar there too.....;-)))

Salut la France, ici un expat au Quebec avec une 76 en pieces détachées (plus pour longtemps)

Hello, thank you for your hospitality, a greeting to friends and Quebec U.S. Yes, there is a Carb Doc Corvette LT-1 in Paris and other 2 Lt-1 1971 and 72, not far away. Mrvette, the photo of my vette was taken at my parents in a region of France called "Bretagne" and it's very beautiful. Sorry if my English is not good, I hope you will come to understand me. Here, there are many American car collection. I am working on my corvette, review the front and rear axles and differential. I seek the shores of adjustments of the differential for here you can not find anything good. If someone could tell me a site or other'll arrange it very much. I saw the technical forum post, but there may be something else.
Cordially

Hello, thank you for your hospitality, a greeting to friends and Quebec U.S. Yes, there is a Carb Doc Corvette LT-1 in Paris and other 2 Lt-1 1971 and 72, not far away. Mrvette, the photo of my vette was taken at my parents in a region of France called "Bretagne" and it's very beautiful. Sorry if my English is not good, I hope you will come to understand me. Here, there are many American car collection. I am working on my corvette, review the front and rear axles and differential. I seek the shores of adjustments of the differential for here you can not find anything good. If someone could tell me a site or other'll arrange it very much. I saw the technical forum post, but there may be something else.
Cordially

Yes, I look at that picture and it reminds me of a small town on the west coast of Florida....Cedar Key, much the same, and I suspect we have warmer/longer on the weather.....almost identical in appearance though....we love Cedar Key...

welcome
bienvenue
punch.
nice to meet you (again) on this english forum.
just hang on there, don't give up we'll find someone en europe to rebuild the differential.
:beer::beer::beer:

From the look of the picture you have quite a selection of Corvettes there. Nice to see, That Concord is something special as well.

From the look of the picture you have quite a selection of Corvettes there. Nice to see, That Concord is something special as well.

Yeh, it is, I drove by one on the tarmac at IAD Wash DC, years ago.....not long before they were grounded....

neat plane......on that vain if any of you get a chance, take a day to view the new Air/Space annex to the Smithsonian in DC, located there at IAD....that building is a 2 day visit, but a light photo op for a day.....everything from space shuttle to the SR71 on display....:yahoo::yahoo::1st:

Been there done that, absolutely incredible, fantastic displays, hard to believe that there is so much in that building.

Been there done that, absolutely incredible, fantastic displays, hard to believe that there is so much in that building.

OH hell yeh man, between the Concord that gets you there before the clock changes, and the SR71......I dunno, I would have given anything to work on them back when.....

:cry::flash: