Go Back   VetteMOD.com > VetteMOD General Discussion > Projects

Old 09-24-2018, 12:59 AM
United States | Addict

My Photos: (0)

Picking away some small projects while I wait for some space to clear up for the body in my shop...
Titanium heat shield for the oil lines:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Old 10-01-2018, 02:37 AM
United States | Addict

My Photos: (2)

nice....I was close to you this weekend unfortunately I went to a funeral in Homdel and the lunch afterwards was in Hazlet on rte 35. We had to return immediately afterwards to Virginia so I couldn't stay and play, but I was thinking about you. But at least I got to visit with some friends and visit the grave site of one of my favorite Aunts at the Old Tennant church her husbands family were the ones who settled Monmouth county in the 1600-1700s
Old 10-07-2018, 06:15 PM
United States | Addict

My Photos: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobs77vet View Post
nice....I was close to you this weekend unfortunately I went to a funeral in Homdel and the lunch afterwards was in Hazlet on rte 35. We had to return immediately afterwards to Virginia so I couldn't stay and play, but I was thinking about you. But at least I got to visit with some friends and visit the grave site of one of my favorite Aunts at the Old Tennant church her husbands family were the ones who settled Monmouth county in the 1600-1700s
Sorry you had to visit on those terms! You were probably <10 minutes from me... Im right on rt 35. Next time
Old 10-08-2018, 09:57 PM
United States | Addict

My Photos: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette427sbc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobs77vet View Post
Sorry you had to visit on those terms! You were probably <10 minutes from me... Im right on rt 35. Next time
I new I was close, I said to the Mrs. how close we must be ,but we were jammed for time. we are selling our house to down size (but not the garage) and the listing was going up that next week and we had way too much stuff to do, but we had to make the trip out of respect for a fine man....