Pics of projects I have been working on.

Challenge Vette for the street? Very Cool.
Tons of hard labor and thought given to your vette for sure. You did the complete rebuild yourself? Would love to see it up close one day.
One question though, why a challenge Corvette build? Just curious.
Spice

I did the whole build myself with help from friends and the use of my dads shop. We own a sign shop and was trying to do a car that could be used as a demo for the business. I also wanted to race the car along with take it to some shows.

I have always loved the challenge cars and find it a shame that they are all in hands of collectors and not raced as they were designed to do. I figured why not build a tribute car that would bring back the old Challenge look on the street along with the track. This also made it possible to do graphics on it as a demo for the sign shop. Keep in mind I started with a $2500 so not to destroy (for lack of better words) a nice C4.

I was AMAZED at the attention the car got when it was finished. The car draws a crowd at any show and really stands out at a vette show. Keep in mind that the car does not say "corvette challenge" anywhere on the car and anybody that knows anything about challenge cars can tell it is not a true car from a mile away. I did NOT want to try and "copy" a car and pretend it was a real challenge car, this is just a tribute to the #42 car and not a clone.

We have taken the car to the Mid America Fun Fest the last 2 years it has been completed and have received a Celebrity pick award each year, I was amazed I was able to win once however when it won the 2nd year I was floored.

Well thank you for your story

I really like your corvette for sure.
Have a XJS Jag convertible in my vette stable (sife's jag) that i've been stying to pedal to get another vette toy and the challenge Corvette's are a breed I too enjoyed and had a small hand in the series. Gib Hufstader, an old friend from many many years back, had a hand in all this series stuff as well, so to get a great street Vette and apply the same margins as you have would certainly be fun for sure.
I'll have to later get back in touch with you for some brain storming with the graphic's.
At any rate, as I said, your vette is very sharp, congradulations.
Spice:3rd: