Marck, WTF?

You want me to ship Gene over there and straighten that country out?:smash::smash:

Their prime minister looks gay. No straight guy has every strand of hair in place like that guy.

-08-21T171327Z_1_CBRE87K1BUK00_RTROPTP_2_EU-SUMMIT.jpg

MORE worried about the muzzie shituation over there, they have a larger % than most other European countries.....from what I hear....

[MORE worried about the muzzie shituation over there, they have a larger % than most other European countries.....from what I hear....

Makes mexicans look relatively appealing. At least they're Christians so it's the evil you know.

Over HERE, messicans are not NEAR the problem for USA as our own muzzies....

if you only knew....it's BAD man, seriously BAD....

[MORE worried about the muzzie shituation over there, they have a larger % than most other European countries.....from what I hear....

Makes mexicans look relatively appealing. At least they're Christians so it's the evil you know.

All i see up here is white.

All i see up here is white.

Talk to Jeff and his thread of around the block in Anaheim and of course all the news of the SW regions.....and the muzzies in the Detroit region, and well, I feel I have seen the best days of this country, damn shame my kids will not see anything better, but they voted their future, not ME.....

their bed now.....

:hissyfit::censored:

Funny you say that GENE. I have said before that part of the reason I didn't want kids is I didn't feel it would be right to bring them into the world I saw coming. I don't want to have to raise a little warrior and I have a feeling pretty much anyone under the age of about 15 now is going to end up fighting a battle for the country, maybe even civilization itself.

SP = Communists, however the majority of dumbasses here don't seem to udnerstand and they vote with their underbelly. If they were to actually read their agenda then they would never vote for these clowns. It will be our undoing if they get a big outcome.

Funny you say that GENE. I have said before that part of the reason I didn't want kids is I didn't feel it would be right to bring them into the world I saw coming. I don't want to have to raise a little warrior and I have a feeling pretty much anyone under the age of about 15 now is going to end up fighting a battle for the country, maybe even civilization itself.

NOTE that is was during a small/brief period of optimism that my kids were born, '82&84......at pushing age 30 now, and neither of them working for any .gov org worth a damn, they are economically marginal....but their mother is wealthy....IF they know WTF to do to keep it, :gurney: