freaking lawyers... 1 of Gene's favorite subjects

DeeVeeEight

Fast Pedalphile
I called my lawyers ofc. this am. to ask how I am supposed to get the keys for my house from my ex., I am supposed to move back in on Sept. 1st..
The secretary informed me that my lawyer is on vacation until Sept. 4th. and no one knows about any keys.
WTF!?!?:huh:
Later my lawyers partner gets on the phone and it is obvious that he has not read the file and is clueless as to my situation. He gets me really upset to the point where I have to explain that it is his offices that have dropped the ball and that it is apparently up to me to have to call and remind them of their obligations. I used some coarse and colorful language to express my displeasure at his offices lack of professionalism. He tried to act all offended at my cursing. I told him I wouldn't be cursing at all if he and his offices had done their job. I then told him that I was offended at having to be put in the position of being loud and confrontational and told him that he owed me an apology for getting me so upset. Freaking lawyer trying to act like a pew kissing pansy self righteous piece of shit.
sonofabitch.....
just like a freaking lawyer to blame someone else for their shit. I can play that game too.

It seems that all of my being nasty and loud motivated them to action. I told them (in writing) that if I did not receive advice or instruction from them in a timely fashion that I would take matters in to my own hands and hold their offices responsible for the outcome (I don't think they liked that, but fuck 'em). I finally received an email late this afternoon stating that the keys will be waiting for me Sat. am.
Why the fuck do I have to kick ass and threaten, to get results?:banghead:
it's not like I don't pay my bill, I give them plenty and on time too.

sonofabitch freaking lawyers. I haven't been able to eat all day due to the stress.

If i had sat by today and not called I would have been S.O.L. come Saturday.
sonofabitch freaking lawyers. I didn't get any of MY work done either. I had to spend all day either sending/reading emails or dealing with phone calls related to this shit. :banghead:

Thanks for reading my rant. rant over. :thankyou:

so how was your day?

That phone call probably cost you $250 an hour in 6 min increments.

My experience with lawyers is that you spend 1/3 of the time "re-educating" them on the circumstances of your case. All on the clock.

The worst are patent lawyers.

That phone call probably cost you $250 an hour in 6 min increments.

My experience with lawyers is that you spend 1/3 of the time "re-educating" them on the circumstances of your case. All on the clock.

The worst are patent lawyers.

Let 'em bill me for it. I plan to sue the ex for all legal expenses related to this crap anyway. He can have his 3rd if he wins, nothing if he loses.

The asswipe partner has me pissed, if you can't tell. And as I stated, I give 'em plenty without any delays or excuses either. How can you be a lawyer without getting cursed at? Either that or he doesn't get outside enough - wasn't that Groucho's line?

I just hate friggin incompetence and having to pick up the slack for someone who I am paying to do a job.

I think I would play it low key for the short term until everything is settled and all the billing has been taken care of.
Then, go to their office and publicly fire them for incompetance. Make a scene there.

Divorces, houses and keys, JEEEZUS that brings back mammories....

my Ex, the kid's mom and I broke into HER ex's house when HE was in the hospital, to reclaim HER possessions....it was ALL girly shit we took outta the house....so we broke into the place cause he changed locks....

I slipped out some of the olde tyme Jalousie glass louvers on the back porch and so we gained entrance to the house....

so when this was going on, I was up stairs grabbing what she said, and walking down when I saw this cop uniform walking up the sidewalk to the front door.....which was wide open to view.....she had the house title with her for proof of ownership and rights to contents.....

I called out to her and said COPS.....she came to the entrance and so settled the shituation on the spot...

we reinstalled the Jalousie glass and locked the house, and he never did figger out HOW in HELL we got into the joint....

it was a neighbor friend who called the cops.....

I was laughing my ass off.....:drink::thankyou:

I think I would play it low key for the short term until everything is settled and all the billing has been taken care of.
Then, go to their office and publicly fire them for incompetance. Make a scene there.

I called the partner out for playing the blame game with me and demanded an apology from him for it. I am sure that all the legal staff in his office are snickering behind his back. If he wants to bill me for that he is going to have to create a billing category for FAILURE.

As far as playing it low key is concerned, that is exactly what I have been doing for the last 7 1/2 months due to the ex gf psycho bitch and her psycho bitch attorney. All I have been able to do is lay low and wait. My attorneys office should NOT be adding to my problems and getting me upset. I have had enough of that crap already.

I called the partner out for playing the blame game with me and demanded an apology from him for it. I am sure that all the legal staff in his office are snickering behind his back. If he wants to bill me for that he is going to have to create a billing category for FAILURE.

As far as playing it low key is concerned, that is exactly what I have been doing for the last 7 1/2 months due to the ex gf psycho bitch and her psycho bitch attorney. All I have been able to do is lay low and wait. My attorneys office should NOT be adding to my problems and getting me upset. I have had enough of that crap already.

I just glad I had a couple lawyer friends in my divorce from kids mom....

OR I"d had no choice but kill her ass.....:ill::gurney:

Interesting, however, I'm not feeling your pain. Your poor choice in women caused you frustration, frustration which you took out on someone who is helping you.

Last edited:
Interesting, however, I'm not feeling your pain. Your poor choice in women caused you frustration, frustration which you took out on someone who is helping you.

Your statement makes me laugh, for good reasons, nothing offensive, however I feel that today I had to help myself, thus my frustration with those who are supposed to be helping.

Your statement makes me laugh, for good reasons, nothing offensive, however I feel that today I had to help myself, thus my frustration with those who are supposed to be helping.

glad to make you laugh ;)
okay, I'll ask the million dollar question - why don't you already have keys to your house?

I have a better question..where the fuck do you guys find these women at?:crutches:

In America, the home of ADD, ADHD, PMS, Schizophrenia and Bi-Polar Disease just to scratch the surface...
You could always ship a few of those bare bouncing boobied Thai babes to the good old US of A for us if you like. We could start breeding them here, maybe breed out the "bad blood" that we have.

I have a better question..where the fuck do you guys find these women at?:crutches:

In America, the home of ADD, ADHD, PMS, Schizophrenia and Bi-Polar Disease just to scratch the surface...
You could always ship a few of those bare bouncing boobied Thai babes to the good old US of A for us if you like. We could start breeding them here, maybe breed out the "bad blood" that we have.

No wonder they legalized same sex marriage....lol

You see I have a policy regarding women, I look for girls that are 20 to 22 years old that have 6 grade education. The first 3 months I never let them know where I live or my phone number. This gives me time to see how many family members they plan to support.

Then if they are truly on there own I keep them around till they are 27 or if they give good head 28 and send them off for better options as now they can speak English and can look for some old helpless American guy that has been married several times and is mostly penniless.:chinese:

Last edited:

No wonder they legalized same sex marriage....lol

You see I have a policy regarding women, I look for girls that are 20 to 22 years old that have 6 grade education. The first 3 months I never let them know where I live or my phone number. This gives me time to see how many family members they plan to support.

Then if they are truly on there own I keep them around till they are 27 or if they give good head 28 and send them off for better options as now they can speak English and can look for some old helpless American guy that has been married several times and is mostly penniless.:chinese:

Nice racket.

Looking for a girl that take homekeeping/husband spoiling as a serious job?
A girl that is beyond gorgeous?
A girl that can bury you hand on at drinking contests?
Check the slovenian girls, wife has couple of slovenian friends, they are incredible (they married all her male friends).