PWM winshield wiper motor installed.

84rzv500r

Knows just enough to be dangerous!
I didnt have room for the stock windshield wiper motor setup due to the supply and return connections for the Ramjet Fuel rail... Soooooo...

$89 later a nice PWM wiper motor i got of ebay was installed mostly in the stock location the shaft was the same as what is on the vette already I ditched the right wiper since it is a fair weather car that gets caught in the rain.. i dont have any side windows yet anyway.

I quick and dirty fabricated a couple .060 aluminum plates and sandwiched the cowl in between... I will cut some new plates that exactly match the reliefs out of 0.125 and put a nice engine turned finish on them... but the mockup works just fine... I know i took a few pictures and I will upload them ...:tomato::tomato:

12v Gear Motor PWM Variable Speed 12vdc Gearmotor 50RPM
( 251053212415 )

Ram Jet Wiper

Great idea, did same thing. Used a 2000 Tahoe wiper motor. Works perfectly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    830.2 KB · Views: 47
Great idea, did same thing. Used a 2000 Tahoe wiper motor. Works perfectly.

Yeh, one glance at that induction, and I see what you mean with your Handle on here, ya THINK??:drink:

is that a small brake booster on there?? and so I assume from the appearance you doing a under dash HVAC unit..... another thing, is that it looks like the power steering pump don't have much wrap on the belt....have you driven it?? if no squeel, that would be cool.....just surprising to ME......:clobbered:

IF I missed a thread, sorry, but love to see more pix of that project there....

:gurney:

pounds less.. i have the old motor out on the bench and i will check the new one and take a pic shortly... my concern was size not so much weight

sorry its taking so long but life gets in the way of fun every once in a while...

Attachments

• IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 12