C6 seats in a C3 ? - Installed, they fit.....

I agree, I love my C3 but I don't care for the seats.

Problem with the stock seats is the plastic bucket that cracks your skull when you hit it hard... no headrest, no protection at all.... new leather/foam is as expensive as two used C5 or C6 seats....

If you want the seats adjustable: the C6 tracks fit just fine when you cut and lower the floor - lots of work but it can be done :1st:

I just put the C6 tracks in the sales section :)

Update: both seats are in.... not bolted down yet, need to make two more brackets for the passenger side.... seats seem to be lower than the old seats, lots of headroom and comfy. :thumbs:

2149f4e1d127fa0.jpg
2149f4e1d1b595e.jpg
2149f4e1d22cdd7.jpg

Update: both seats are in.... not bolted down yet, need to make two more brackets for the passenger side.... seats seem to be lower than the old seats, lots of headroom and comfy. :thumbs:

2149f4e1d127fa0.jpg

Karsten,

Can you make a quick measurement of the seatback height (fold to top of headrest)? I'd like to compare those seats with the stock ones to see how much I could gain on shoulder and headrest height.

Thanks,
Mike

From the seat cushion to the top of the headrest it's 31", at the shoulders it's 16".

Bolted down without sliders the seating position seems to be a little lower than stock. The headrest is at the perfect height for me.

Between the headrest and the T-top headliner it's 4".