T-Shirt

Oh HELL yeah! I'd buy me lots of stickers, you see, I'm building a "man room"...

I"M in, the whole lot, I can do some checking here in Jax for various suppliers, but I have no money to kick in to gear up...not these daze, fucking building/remodeling hit hard now....done about nothing for over a month now....

:mad::ill::eek:

Great idea :) who's gonna set it up? I'm on the wrong side of the ocean, shipping would make the shirts expensive (and they don't have nice quality good fitting shirts like haynes, fruit of the loom and such)

I want stickers too :)

Norms NCRS stickers/shirts are legendary :D They are highly sought after and are quickly gaining collectible status. Bringing premium $ on ebay ;)

I was thinkin that the Forum logo would look good on a T-Shirt:bounce:

THE LOGO and NAME is fine....but I feel the way it presents on my LCD monitor above this page now is rather hard to read...and if anything a SIGN which it essentially IS, should be easy to READ....and i'ts not

it's the font, shape, coloration....I can read Vett fairly easy...but then it's too buzzy appearing....too much with the shading.....

See that a lot on mobile signs...can't read the sign for the style....

:shocking:

If I may say so, you'll need to find someone who's good with Adobe Illustrator so the image can be converted to vector. BMP's and JPG's etc don't make the grade for printing :eek:h:

the car is a vector shape :), the fonts are also vector shapes until rasterized.

I made the car a vector shape of about 600x400 pixels if I remember correctly, easy enough to have print grade quality. Antialiasing makes for lousy t shirt prints indeed.

Here's the full size:
tamxjd.jpg

THE LOGO and NAME is fine....but I feel the way it presents on my LCD monitor above this page now is rather hard to read...and if anything a SIGN which it essentially IS, should be easy to READ....and i'ts not

it's the font, shape, coloration....I can read Vett fairly easy...but then it's too buzzy appearing....too much with the shading.....

:sos: :clobbered:

The logo/words against the gray background might be the problem. Try picturing the words and logo against say a white or a red background without the gray box. If it were on a Red or dark shirt, then you would probably need the gray box. On a T-shirt, you can also "size" the logo to see it better.

Hope the Forum owners don't mind that I swiped their logo to check it out against different shirt backgrounds.:D

logo.gif

The logo/words against the gray background might be the problem. Try picturing the words and logo against say a white or a red background without the gray box. If it were on a Red or dark shirt, then you would probably need the gray box. On a T-shirt, you can also "size" the logo to see it better.

Hope the Forum owners don't mind that I swiped their logo to check it out against different shirt backgrounds.:D

logo.gif

The letters are too LO, flat, no room in the middle for any shading...hard to read....need taller, or contrasting colors....but all I"M saying is that it's hard to read....

gotta lotsa cures,....but that looks like the original to me....little change....:lol: