Ncrs Shirts & Stickers

I'm looking around here on the forum. I see so many familiar names from "back in the day" it brings back some great memories . Both you guys MRVETTE & REDVETRACR go way back

I'm looking around here on the forum. I see so many familiar names from "back in the day" it brings back some great memories . Both you guys MRVETTE & REDVETRACR go way back

Yeh, been a while....I been in Florida since '97, CF formed in '99 as I recall, I found out about it from the old UUnet? group alt.auto.corvette and so went there and joined June? '99, there for the blow up with that clown that left there and joined the Blue page group.....and is still there, and all the severe tech heads came here.....they did not like my political stance so the perma band me on the blue page group....can't even remember the name, anymore....

My sweatshirt is worn to the point, I try get wife to patch the top left shoulder from seatbelt wear......

:hissyfit::gurney:

Yeh, been a while....I been in Florida since '97, CF formed in '99 as I recall, I found out about it from the old UUnet? group alt.auto.corvette and so went there and joined June? '99, there for the blow up with that clown that left there and joined the Blue page group.....and is still there, and all the severe tech heads came here.....they did not like my political stance so the perma band me on the blue page group....can't even remember the name, anymore....

My sweatshirt is worn to the point, I try get wife to patch the top left shoulder from seatbelt wear.

:hissyfit::gurney:

I got your sweatshirt

still selling them? mine are all stained LOL I need fresh ones

Yes sir, never stopped:thumbs: What would you like.

Also. ..how can I add photos to my garage & what is the limit of photos I can have in my garage. Thanks

NORM! My NCRS tshirts are trashed. I need 2 2Xl white and a window sticker. Email me and I can paypal you. I bought from you over 10 years ago on that other forum!

OH MAN!!!! Well look who's here & look who went "hi-tech". I hope you still have the C3. How ya doin Len?

NORM! My NCRS tshirts are trashed. I need 2 2Xl white and a window sticker. Email me and I can paypal you. I bought from you over 10 years ago on that other forum!

I'll check on that tonight & get right back to you

Norm and several other member in Florida are probably out of power due to Hurricane IRMA. He may have missed the first request.

Hopefully everything is OK as I will want another too! Then I'll start wearing the one I have! They are great!

Cheers - Jim

I wanted one to wear this weekend to the Corvette Funfest at Mid America Motor Works in Effingham IL. but it don't look like that will happen. I tried to contact LOTAHP before the bad weather in FL. but never got a reply. If he sees this post I would like about 3 shirts. He cam e-mail me at [email protected] and I will let him know what I need and how I should pay him for the shirts or he can call 317-945-5121. Contact me at my e-mail address above when you are back to making the T Shirts

Last edited:
NCRS T-Shirts

LOTAHP,
Sent you a PM requesting info on the shirts if still available.
Thanks,
Chris