Doing some off the wall thinking

Bullshark

Ok TT,BB,Bird...... Now that Vettemod is coming up on it's first week anniversary with over 57 members, what about an annual "VetteMOD Tech Week" planned for sometime in our future? Yeh...Maybe TT could get a few sponsors on the forum and finally get enough money set aside to make the trip.:shocking: Who knows, something like this could grow into the next SEMA...:idea: yeh yeh.. that's the ticket.:cool:
hummmmm......Coming back to earth, maybe just a booth at one of the major Corvette weeks like Bloomington or Carlisle.:nuts:
I'll do the Shark Tank beer garden planning...... TT I'll still rent you one of the vettes but the price has gone up:stirpot:

Just thinking out of the box......Not like you guys are going to have any free time on your hands:D

Bullshark

Ok TT,BB,Bird...... Now that Vettemod is coming up on it's first week anniversary with over 57 members, what about an annual "VetteMOD Tech Week" planned for sometime in our future? Yeh...Maybe TT could get a few sponsors on the forum and finally get enough money set aside to make the trip.:shocking: Who knows, something like this could grow into the next SEMA...:idea: yeh yeh.. that's the ticket.:cool:
hummmmm......Coming back to earth, maybe just a booth at one of the major Corvette weeks like Bloomington or Carlisle.:nuts:
I'll do the Shark Tank beer garden planning...... TT I'll still rent you one of the vettes but the price has gone up:stirpot:

Just thinking out of the box......Not like you guys are going to have any free time on your hands:D

Bullshark

Actually, a lot of we were thinking a BIRDFEST II in the near future.:cool:

Last edited:
I am embarrassed to say that I have never been to Bloomington or Carlisle even though I live fairly close to both. Seems like something always comes up.

Now, if VetteMOD had a product(s)........hmmmmm :idea:

Interesting idea though. The beer garden sounds great!

I am embarrassed to say that I have never been to Bloomington or Carlisle even though I live fairly close to both. Seems like something always comes up.

Now, if VetteMOD had a product(s)........hmmmmm :idea:

Interesting idea though. The beer garden sounds great!

Yeh, we could set up a collection of members cars, like Mr. Blue's, Project RamJet, 84rzv500r's Can Am Ramjet....etc. etc. you get the picture. Hell maybe we could ship TT's 82 6 speed over for display. Talk about a world renown celeb..:1st:. Maybe we could even set up next to the NCRS tent. :rolleyes:
VetteMOD products.....now there's an idea. Hey Dep why don't you start to work on some Spyder lights and High output amps

I try to track down that guy with the PWM fan speed control. :D

Bullshark

VetteMOD products.....now there's an idea. Hey Dep why don't you start to work on some Spyder lights and High output amps

I try to track down that guy with the PWM fan speed control. :D

Bullshark

Bullshit, not Bull Shark......:fishing::stirpot::crutches:pWM controll when the factory don't even need them....:cool: