Spyder Lights?

It's a * shaped led light where you can fold the legs, push it through a small hole and then they fold out. That way you can have a larger led area than normally possible because of the bulb size.

He never did answer the legality thing I asked him about. He just went crying to his hillbilly butt-buddy moderator and the next thing you know they lowered the boom on me. :(

That must be because you're such a likable guy, same reason why they don't want me either :D We're just "misunderstood" ;) :crutches:

Yes....when they posted the "can't we all just get along" crap and the huggy icons, I posted the barfing guy on it. :D

SO WTF?
Brand new forum and all we got is Spider Lights already?
:stirpot::rolleyes:

So how y'all doin?

Hey Danny. The whole electrical dept is waiting for your expertise. Your papers won't be "shelved" in another place here.:D

Gene, I am sorry about that, been working nights and days and I am all fubarred here. I got it in an envelope and trying to get to the post office today

He never did answer the legality thing I asked him about. He just went crying to his hillbilly butt-buddy moderator and the next thing you know they lowered the boom on me. :(

If you haven't been banned from corvette forum, you aren't much of a man. Take it from me, the most gloriously banned member to ever grace the pages of that effeminate forum. :D

If you haven't been banned from corvette forum, you aren't much of a man. Take it from me, the most gloriously banned member to ever grace the pages of that effeminate forum. :D

I'd say I'm pretty close too :D

I was wondering if anyone invited you here yet

Welcome