Corvette Racing

Geoff Coenen

Corvette Racing

I have been a fan of Corvette sport car racing forever. This may be old news to some, but I recently found this website for Corvette racing in Europe.

www.CorvetteMotorsport.com = Fun

I blew half a day watching all their video's, as in all. There is better coverage of the Corvette racing in Europe, than there is in the USA. Plus it seems there is more Corvette racing in Europe. They have more C6R's competing and I love their video's. Here the speed tv coverage is a love fest for the prototype diesel PuJoe and diesel Howdy and some Japanese models when the Corvettes are in the race.

This year the USA GT1 Corvettes will change to GT2 racing and they will not even be a Limerock. No GM sponsored Corvette Corral at Limerock either. I'll probably go to MidOhio in August to see the new GT2 Corvette's first race. I feel cheated. Just watching the videos of the Corvette racing in Europe you can see how well they do against other GT models. Some of the video's are long, but there isn't but crap on tv anyway. The eye candy is exceptional. In the video labeled #4 near the end there is a luscious Blonde at the race in Bucharest.

Geoff Coenen

PS One race has a modern Morgan racing, if there can be such a thing as a modern Morgan. This Morgan looks like something from a Tuna Turner – Mel Gibson Road Warrior movie. Scary and Fugly.

I

Last edited:
I agree, those Morgan Aero 8's are ugly as sin! I think the crooked headlights are off a mini

morgan_aero_8_gt_racer_18_01_03.jpg

I like the Morgan Aero with the retro styling and BMW V8 power.

The Morgan in that European race video was Black and God help me it was uglier that that gray one. I saw it briefly in the video and said WTFun is that doing out there with Corvette, F*rrari, F*rd GT, M*serati and P*rche. It just looked so out of place.