My auto-x vid

Yellow73SB

Can't really see anything but I'll post it

My other vid was me going 8 seconds faster but you can't see anything

[ame=http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r31/myphotoswin/Yellow73sb/?action=view&current=101_1688.flv]th_101_1688.jpg[/ame]

This one might be the slower I'm not sure

But you can see this one pretty good

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBURRMDllc[/ame]

That's pretty sweet :) Can you mount the camera higher It would probably reduce the glare. Car sounds healthy too. Time for a stick shift, that would make it even more fun.

That's pretty sweet :) Can you mount the camera higher It would probably reduce the glare. Car sounds healthy too. Time for a stick shift, that would make it even more fun.

Yeah I can't wait to get rid of that slushbox. I don't think I can mount the camera higher though. I'll try to tilt it up though so it aim more towards the outside.

They asked if we could quiet the car more last time, and we even have the inserts in the pipes

I'll try to get a vid from the outside, for some reason it sounds really good.

After watching this vids I know I can definately pick up some time.

Yeah I can't wait to get rid of that slushbox. I don't think I can mount the camera higher though. I'll try to tilt it up though so it aim more towards the outside.

They asked if we could quiet the car more last time, and we even have the inserts in the pipes

I'll try to get a vid from the outside, for some reason it sounds really good.

After watching this vids I know I can definately pick up some time.

yep,, most track will black flag over 108db,,, how far are you from putting in a manual trans? have a friend that road race preps them,, always has a supply of used one..

looks like your car has good manners :thumbs:

It depends on when my dad gets money for his 5 speed

But it needs to be rebuilt. It always pops out of 4th

How much would he want for the work? Or the whole thing done.

It has nice manners because I was driving so slow lol

Last edited:
Slow is relative!

It depends on when my dad gets money for his 5 speed

But it needs to be rebuilt. It always pops out of 4th

How much would he want for the work? Or the whole thing done.

It has nice manners because I was driving so slow lol

What a great sound it has. You know you can ALWAYS improve your time AFTER the run. I loved the ride. Thanks Glenn