[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhJJzl7IYB0[/ame]

Last edited:
The quality on this vid is a whole lot better, can see the pylons LOL

did you run a good time??

The quality on this vid is a whole lot better, can see the pylons LOL

did you run a good time??

About 9 seconds of the fastest cars running autocross compounds

and 6 seconds of a brand new zo6 on autocross tires

Not too bad, I'll look at the times when they post them, I should have a really good split time becuase I spun out on the first half and just hammered it while spinning and the tires warmed up a lot

Well, you look a lot smoother!

One of these day I need to put one of those cam in my old rag. I'm afraid of what I might film,,,,

This car was one of if not the fastest car of the way

This is a video on the same track layout

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=33613337[/ame]

I'm finally going again this Sunday

I've been busy with hockey and we haven't even had tires until this Thursday

I also got a new camera for Christmas, it records 720p quality hd video. I bought the Kodak dock alsoso I can watch myself on the big screen. It should have better quality on youtube now also. I may try google video though I think I may be able to have better quality there. I also still can't white balance so the course may not show up very well

My old tires were one of the hardest compounds you can get plus they were old and my new tires are fresh and some of the softest compounds available.

I have an extra 100 pounds from the roll cage and fuel cell though. But I brought the fuel tank down about a foot and probably 4 inches forward so that will help some. The seat is also about 2" lower

Also new shocks, and I tightened the steering box some. And the new dual plane intake should give me a little more power at around 3500 which is where I'm at in 2nd on the course

Last edited: