'78 vette....

So, is the 30 year old dust supposed to make it worth more? :huh:

Wash the damn thing already.......

Imagine how much these guys could have made if they took the 13 grand or more that these pace cars cost new and invested it WISELY.

So, is the 30 year old dust supposed to make it worth more? :huh:

Wash the damn thing already.......

Imagine how much these guys could have made if they took the 13 grand or more that these pace cars cost new and invested it WISELY.

LOL I guess that must be gold dust. What a dealer won't do to market his car.

"The car had everything original, even the battery, and it fired right up."

This is hard to believe. A 33 year old discharged lead acid battery could start the car? Ok, I know the claim will be that the battery was recharged. My experience is that a long discharged lead acid battery cannot be recharged.

Also, I thought that Corvette Mike was in Anaheim, California. Looks like I'm confused?

ok.... Mike believes the car will sell for 50K..... maybe in 2028 when it's 50 years old..... :lol:

Won't seals, brake and fuel lines, hoses etc need to be replaced? What shape would the engine be in?

I built a 12-Bolt diff for a Shiek with a '78 in Abu Dabi a few years ago. Wonder what happened with that one?

Sorry, but to me there isn't a mid to late C3 worth $50,000, I like them sure enough but the car is what it is. Pretty good sales job I suspect.