Greenwood GTO style...

86blue2.jpg

I bought one last week but it'll be a little while before it's here...

I finally got my bumper - I would have had it earlier but I had to go home unexpectedly.

Nice looking bumper and I certainly don't think the higher spoiler will look out of place. The spoiler has a thicker top edge than the stock one too, which looks good. Lemme know if anyone wants me to take some photo's - most of the catalogues you see don't really show you a decent picture...

I really didn't care much for that rear cover at first......
But the more I look at those pics it's starting to grow on me.

We're gonna need a rear cover............Think it would go good with a Daytona front cover.
How much did those covers end up costing you two?
Shipping and ALL?

The rear bumper cover is (used to be) less than $300 from Vanacor. Their shipping was reasonable when I ordered my flares from them.

I think it will look awesome with a daytona front.

Just looking at the receipt now and it cost me exactly $386.75 - $275 for the bumper, $40 for a set of new T bolts and nuts, $20 for the box and handling (and it was really well boxed up too, not a mark on the bumper) and $51.75 to ship it from Vanacor's in Louisiana to my P.O. box in New York. Pretty reasonable I thought, especially seeing as I needed a new bumper anyway and I guess it would have cost me exactly the same to buy a stock looking one...

I love blue Corvettes! At the risk of taking the thread on a slightly different direction, has anybody ever seen a C4 with the old C3 Greenwood widebody flares? I always wondered what that would look like. My guess is it would look pretty good.

ps: If anybody sees a rear bumper (with the larger spoiler) like Karsten's that is made for a C4, let me know.