Photoshop Request

I still want a cobalt blue stripe over the black. I'm still considering it, that or a dark blue stripe. My engine is blue and my interior is dark blue, and I've always thought that it would look cool. So if you're willing... :friends:

Trying to be cheap I brushed on touch up paint from my last paint job. It came out horrible. The masking tape made the black dull and left an ugly line. Which is why I took these pics with the flash off.

2rokh2e.jpg

214du1k.jpg

Here's one with the flash so you can see the contrast, the black looks horrbile. I wonder if I can soak this thing in some lacquer thinner and try again. I wonder if lacquer thinner will melt the model.

258q9sp.jpg

I will, this needs to survive one more paint job before it serves it's purpose. Any comments on the blue and black?

Check this out, flat black stripes on gloss black paint.

blackonblackGTS10.jpg

Nah.... black looks better.....

That looks cool, I've thought about doing black over blue too. I can't bring myself to paint the vette the same color after all this work though. I think I'm going to do it, dark charcoal metallic over gloss black. Had some fun today with spray cans.

29zv8nm.jpg
2mo6yyh.jpg

QUOTE]
Out of all the options, I'd go with the Charcoal stripe over Black or Black stripe over Met Charcoal! The Blue just doesn't look right to me. Your choice of a black car with Charcoal stripe would look hot with your wheels!