any of you grafted 96 fenderette vette area into a 84-90

Germans and Norwegians do some interesting mods to these c4s. Beltline delete looks one million times better. That's why I did one. Look for the thread on here if you want. I get compliments all the time and it's still layed up in primer. As for the 96 fender. Yes I am grafting the 96 style fenders onto my 90 style body. The beltline is grafted into these later fenders which I'm guessing is the "issue" you are referring to. Fenderettes? It's a pain in the @ss but it's definitely do-able. Just be sure to use Evercoat bonding fiberglass to plastic. Or make a mold and just make one solid fiberglass replacement. Good luck!

Germans and Norwegians do some interesting mods to these c4s. Beltline delete looks one million times better. That's why I did one. Look for the thread on here if you want. I get compliments all the time and it's still layed up in primer. As for the 96 fender. Yes I am grafting the 96 style fenders onto my 90 style body. The beltline is grafted into these later fenders which I'm guessing is the "issue" you are referring to. Fenderettes? It's a pain in the @ss but it's definitely do-able. Just be sure to use Evercoat bonding fiberglass to plastic. Or make a mold and just make one solid fiberglass replacement. Good luck!

Got any recent pictures of your car? Your hosting service removed some of the images from your first post. Upload them to VetteMOD. Then they will always be here.