any of you grafted 96 fenderette vette area into a 84-90

JeffP1167

I don't want the beltline issues so have been thinking about grafting a 96 section into my 90 fenderette.

I don't want the beltline issues so have been thinking about grafting a 96 section into my 90 fenderette.

I would like to see someone remove the beltline on a C4. TT posted pix of the German one a while back. It sure improves the look.

I would like to see someone remove the beltline on a C4. TT posted pix of the German one a while back. It sure improves the look.

I like the beltline molding so it's staying ..... The car looks like it has one big butt with it removed on the back bumper

I think it looks good without it...in fact, I think it looks better than the original

24a7045b387c42.jpg

24a7045989b4c7.jpg

I think the 91-96 rear bumper would look good without it. but sorry the 84-90 looks better with it.

What may look good with one color may not with another too. Mine will be white, so the black beltline will look fine.

1990whiterearbumper.jpg

what are the beltline issues anyways?

I don't know, you tell me. Look at your original post.

has nothing to do with the beltline. I just want the 96 looking fenderettes but retain my original beltline. So asked about grafting the vent area into my 90 fenderettes.

if you put a 91-96 fenderette on then it has wide molding, thats what I want to avoid by grafting in a 96 section to my 90 part

Last edited:
Gawd no, the shipping bill is too hefty (ended up being a little over 3K on the TA in total) and I have more than enough stuff I need to finish.