C7 3014 Corvette

Bullshark

C7 2014 Corvette

Just received this in an email from InsideGMnews forum. Don't know how accurate it may be. Im not to fond of the rectangular tail lights!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfFyZ3aaiQg&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfFyZ3aaiQg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
Check my '72 redone maybe 35 years ago with '68 Olds tail lights....tell me some influence not there....

and not the first time either.....I remember my '61 Pontiac Catalina, and I painted the tail light valance flat black, not two years later GM started with Flat Black on some cars....Camaro?? but I just laughed....

I think all the styling studios look to hotrodders for influence....

:drink:

why does one title say 3014? The 3014 model better have warp drive and fly.

My fat finger Turtle. :sos: I thought I edited it, but guess it didn't work:crap:

I just hope mankind is still here in 3014. :suicide:

Yes. They'll either have flying cars or rickshaws.

I guess many here think rickshaws sooner rather than later if Obama wins another term.

Hmmmm....looks like GM copied 5 year old designs...Audi headlights, Aston Martin/Ferrari body lines, Lambo rear end. I'm sure they'll sell a lot, but not much to be excited about.

I know it's not very brand-patriotic but am I the only one pleased by the dullness of the lastest release and reassured older Vette remain the hot looking ones?

Looks like an Olds Aurora or Austin but NOT like a vette. What are they thinking?

There is no rawness to it at all.

Something jap looking about it too. Can't put my finger on it.

I know it's not very brand-patriotic but am I the only one pleased by the dullness of the lastest release and reassured older Vette remain the hot looking ones?

You can only redesign the wheel but so many times before they all look alike. I'm partial to the C3's, maybe 'cuz I own one?

Looks like an Olds Aurora or Austin but NOT like a vette. What are they thinking?

There is no rawness to it at all.

Something jap looking about it too. Can't put my finger on it.

I agree, my first impression was that it has 300ZX all over it's nose, trying to look ferrari/maserati at the same time. If the tail lights were a pair of bubbles, like they have been on 'vettes for decades, instead of rectangular camaro pieces, well maybe it might resemble a 'vette a little bit more.

Last edited:
I really hope all of these taillights are wrong. I thought the same thing about fixed headlights too, but they came in anyway. Either way, I will not be having a C6 or C7 for quite a while anyway.

This is what that picture made me think of
2006-ferrari-612-scaglietti-wallpaper.jpg

maybe Corvette will have a front engine and a mid engine version like Ferrari?

and the asian car you're thinking of... maybe the NSX?
2010-NSX-2nd-Rendering-2-300x162.jpg

Last edited:
I'm betting it will look noticeably different than that. At least I hope so. There's so much about it that's almost right.

For me
I have not, Been enthusiastic about any corvette post C3
Having said that I do has a passion to swap a lsx ls7 to my 76
Bfit