Hydroboost Line Routing

Fuelie74

I know how my hydroboost needs to be plumbed but I am trying to figure out the best line routing. Does anyone have any pictures of their line routing? I am mostly interested in the P/S pump area.

Ok, follow along here and scuse the dust!

This pic is looking at the Hydro unit and Jeep box with the lines going forward to the PS pump.
35484d966b8d478.jpg

Slightly further forward than the pic above.
35484d966d88414.jpg

The blue T piece in the above pic is the same one in this pic and you can just see the PS pump. The long lines going to the front of the car now attach to a cooler.
35484d96694b35a.jpg

PS pump viewed from above and behind. The uppermost line at the back of the PS pump is the return line...
35484d9667d3ec9.jpg

Is that any help?

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos. They help some but I am really trying to decide whether to route them in option 1 or option 2.
Picture2381.jpg

It took me a little while to realise that the squiggle coming off the master cylinder line was a number 2. I thought he was saying he wanted a pipe coming from there??

Cmon Fuelie, we need some help here...

Last edited:
I am trying to figure out if I should route the lines to the PS pump and control valve over the control arm or down close to the frame behind the control arm.