325's on the rear...

84rzv500r

Knows just enough to be dangerous!
DSC00594.JPG

:bounce:

DSC00596.JPG

DSC00590.JPG

DSC00598.JPG

Looks really nice. 15" rims give a good retro vibe.
Would you let me know what the measurements are from oustide of fender to inner fender well and also outside of fender to the frame for both the front and rear. From the pics it looks like you've got the rubber about maxed with those fenders. I'd like to know how wide of flares it takes to cover.
steve

These are 325s also and there's a 1" spacer behind that rim. Fits nicely (although it could use a little more sidewall)

1zp4d3p.jpg

2gwyi2q.jpg

Looks really nice. 15" rims give a good retro vibe.
Would you let me know what the measurements are from oustide of fender to inner fender well and also outside of fender to the frame for both the front and rear. From the pics it looks like you've got the rubber about maxed with those fenders. I'd like to know how wide of flares it takes to cover.
steve

How soon do you need 'em?

I need to tell you that I can adjust my rear track wider and narrower as a byproduct of my suspension design. I can move the trailing arm in the frame pocket as usual but I can also move the rear in an out by virtue of a six link and telescoping half shafts.

As I recall the tightest spot is at 10 and 2 respectively on the rear frame kick up. I can slide my hand between the frame and tire at any point.

:smash:

How soon do you need 'em?

As I recall the tightest spot is at 10 and 2 respectively on the rear frame kick up. I can slide my hand between the frame and tire at any point.
:smash:

No rush. still kicking ideas. not in motion yet. just post when you can or send me a pm.

so a hand width...that's probably worth another 1/2" anyways. That would make max tire under a L88 flair 335/13". How about the fronts?
LG motorsports is selling scrubs 335/18 275/18 and i was wondering if that would be a common enough size tire to be "reasonably" priced. Never would have thought of that until the C6 which has really odd sized tires and so is limited selection at stiff prices.

steve

No rush. still kicking ideas. not in motion yet. just post when you can or send me a pm.

so a hand width...that's probably worth another 1/2" anyways. That would make max tire under a L88 flair 335/13". How about the fronts?
LG motorsports is selling scrubs 335/18 275/18 and i was wondering if that would be a common enough size tire to be "reasonably" priced. Never would have thought of that until the C6 which has really odd sized tires and so is limited selection at stiff prices.

steve

275's onthe front though I think i can fit 295's... a project for a later day...

Ping me in the summer and I can do it no prob. 8 weeks 'till the semesters over :twitch: