Paint schemes - Chip Foose I aint LOL

I looked through some photos I have got, and here are three interesting paint schemes for wide bodies.

280519318673514_100001463435841_807379_740808067_n.jpg

0_10150438006571870_820131869_8331572_1853577584_n.jpg

NOT disliking the race cars,...BUT how in hellllllll to get one of them with anything close to that styling IN and out of a typical driveway????

which to ME, severely limits the use of the car....

:crutches:

scca_ta_1982_david-schroeder-m-windecker.jpg

The new improved photobucket pro isn't so new and improved. The old version worked flawlessly.

NOT disliking the race cars,...BUT how in hellllllll to get one of them with anything close to that styling IN and out of a typical driveway????

which to ME, severely limits the use of the car....

The op has a widebody car....

The book Corvette Racing Legends has a lot of widebody photos.

I like the Red with the Black Stripe and White numerals.

Maybe a Flat Black Stripe with a Gloss White Pinstripe along each side so it really sets off?

That is a scheme I have been considering a long time on the Solstice. Been looking at:
https://www.dipyourcar.com/
and considering using plastic dip in lieu of paint for the next phase -- but not that close yet.

Cheers - Jim

I bet I've used a dozen rolls of different color masking tape on Ol' Red trying to figure out what I liked the best. Past getting the new hood painted, not a thing has happened. Maybe someday I'll find the golden egg and the paint gun will get a workout.