c5 headlights always on?

clutchdust

Millionaire Playboy
on the '01 'vert, every time you start the car, the headlights come on. It's not a huge deal I don't suppose, but I'd like for it to work correctly. Any ideas why this is happening and what to do to fix it?
One other thing, anybody know where the turn signal flasher is located? Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

What about the twilight setting? Do you have that turned on? Maye the sensor is kaput, turn it off to get full manual control.

Clutch, join the club man....couple of vehicles in the last few months....just yesterday....Saturn 4 dr....4 cyl...mid 90s highly intermittent battery drain....finally caught it draining 400 mill amps current in the computer circuit, of course....find nothing rong other than that....

so on the 30 amp computer fuse....I put a switch, kill the sob when car is parked.....

no other solution....stupid crap like that....

:bonkers::hissyfit: not tearing the car apart for it....

:flash:

TT, I'll check. I haven't set it, but then again, I don't drive it regularly anymore. Maybe the Mrs was button-punching.

Is your car a export, this was standard on them. You can also go into the programming on the DIC and see if the twillight is turned on.
On the flasher, there is not one, it is part of the turnsignal switch assembly.