What do you think

Drug dealer, those are pistol holes in the hood, not shotgun ....

surprised the engine looks as it does....

phreaking idiots.....

:(:stirpot:

dope peddler wouldn;t go through all the trouble to cut up the dash, seats, break the mirrors, gauges, lights and what not. This is female rage at work right there.

Bitches be crazy yo

dope peddler wouldn;t go through all the trouble to cut up the dash, seats, break the mirrors, gauges, lights and what not. This is female rage at work right there.

Uh oh....looks like a man with some experiences.....

and methinks U correct....on reflection....

:suicide:

Can't figure out why the windshield was spared. Seems to me that would be the target for a vandal. I am still thinking woman scorned.

the interior damage does not make much sense to me... it seems to be what a pissed off female could do but then the bullet holes in the hood and door.... makes me wonder....

Holes in the hood, and the engine untouched? I smell some hidden damage here too...
Cha-ching, dollar signs are stackin up fast.
I say move on...

Upon further reflection, those aint bullet holes....maybe done with a pick or sharp screwdriver, like a phillips?? maybe a sharp hammer??

:suspicious:

Asking way too much to start off. $17k for a car with that much damage and they tell you doesn't run? You can almost bet that whatever is up with the engine will require a replacement. Then figure on full interior, paint and body? Screw that. By the time you were done just fixing that one you could probably buy a slightly used '09 or '10 still under warranty.
Should be <$10k.

Damage looks very similar to a Cadillac I knew of some years ago.

Friend found out his wife was doing her boss. he went hunting for the boss, didn't find the guy at home but his car was there. he emptied his pistol into the car, then took his knife and slashed everything he could slash.

Needless to say, he is divorced now and she is single last I heard.

Asking way too much to start off. $17k for a car with that much damage and they tell you doesn't run? You can almost bet that whatever is up with the engine will require a replacement. Then figure on full interior, paint and body? Screw that. By the time you were done just fixing that one you could probably buy a slightly used '09 or '10 still under warranty.
Should be <$10k.

I think they indicated it does "drive" what ever that means. I do think you are right about the price, even if the engine runs it has over 35k miles on it. My estimate is that you are into atleast 15k just to get it back into decent shape.

Gotta wonder where the bullet holes stop! Nice color...............