TT, you should know this fellow...

A crappy website made by a pompous bastard who wouldn't know his ass from a shitstain on the wall. Any fool can collect pics & info on the internet. Couldn't wield a screwdriver to save his life!

A crappy website made by a pompous bastard who wouldn't know his ass from a shitstain on the wall. Any fool can collect pics & info on the internet. Couldn't wield a screwdriver to save his life!

So you got banned from that one too, huh? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMFG. Sorry TT, that IS funny as hell.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't know the guy but it does look like he has a pretty extensive collection of unusual Corvettes. From what I read, it sounds like most of his information is pretty accurate too. From what I saw, it wasn't anything new but it was all in the same place, which supports his stated goal.

Hey, don't criticize TT for crucifying this pr1ck. For all we know, he could be a homo, which reminds me of that twinkle toed fairy from the other forum. What the hell was his name? He was a dork who thought he was a "know-it-all" but was more truthfully, a poser with a saggy titted girlfriend. While he attempted to strike fiercely at TT's crown, he was left bathing in tears, with only a handful of riff raff left listening to his words of rubbish. Was his name Durango??

All in all, he was as pathetic as that turtle beatnik whom I muscled into public ruins. Ahh......the good, old days.

Last edited:
Hey Alex, hows it going??

I got another project it's about as UNvette as you can imagine....:shocking::beer:

From the pics that he posted, it was obvious that mammary deflation was well on its way and her physiology was yielding to the power of nature (she was well past her prime and her prime was not that good to begin with). Now, I will be the first to admit that these things are subjective and one man's dream girl is another man's unsightly wildebeest. If you believe that Durango's female was attractive, god bless you. We need more soldiers like yourself consuming the time and passions of subpar, mediocre females in order to spare me from their reproductive aspirations. I have a hard enough time keeping the delectable females at bay. It may sound like an enviable position to be so feverishly desired by females but trust me, it is exhausting.

I stand by my statement that Durango was a dork and that his female was at best, barnyard grade.

Now, if you continue to push me, I will lower his status further, to "metrosexual".

Last edited: