Mini Starter

crazyhorse

My 69 %#&^*@ SOB #@%&$*$#* 10 year old %$#*&%#*&
high torque %$#*^*%& Mini starter #@&%$#* just took a dump...

Be my luck it chewed up the flywheel....if it did,I'm going to GRENADE the sucker...:mad:

10 Yrs OLD, They should send you a free replacement! Think positive?

Just ticked at myself for not up grading it last year when I did the clutch...forgot from PO receipts how long it had been in there...oh well...back in the 78 road dog for awhile...:bonkers:

Snicker, I cheated a bit, bought one outright from AZone for like 120 bux or so, with paying a 40? bux core charge....

returned the old large starter for a 40 bux credit.....80 bux net.....:bump::bump:AND a lifetyme warrenty.....;)

Snicker, I cheated a bit, bought one outright from AZone for like 120 bux or so, with paying a 40? bux core charge....

returned the old large starter for a 40 bux credit.....80 bux net.....:bump::bump:AND a lifetyme warrenty.....;)

what was the part number ????

what was the part number ????

shoot, I at my uber geek buddy's house in FW Texas now.....so have no recollection....I can find it at home.....

all I did was ask for the staggered bolt pattern one....off a 89 truck, same as the block in the car....it fit....

:p:shocking::beer:

shoot, I at my uber geek buddy's house in FW Texas now.....so have no recollection....I can find it at home.....

all I did was ask for the staggered bolt pattern one....off a 89 truck, same as the block in the car....it fit....

:p:shocking::beer:

thats close enough

Make sure you get the right bolts for it GM#12338064

They have the metric shank to fit the starter but inch threads for the block.

(Or you can wrap the shank of the old bolts with beer can shims if you're cheap.....)

Make sure you get the right bolts for it GM#12338064

They have the metric shank to fit the starter but inch threads for the block.

(Or you can wrap the shank of the old bolts with beer can shims if you're cheap.....)

HEHE>...only thing I had was old longer starter bolts...found some nutz to slip over them to take up the slack....and shoved the starter to the rear to engage properly....wear pattern on fly teeth is good....

:bounce: