What does this tube do?

EDIT oops, it's the pass side... Egr, the one on the other side is for the 9th injector but only the early ones have those later ones (89+) don't have it, only a little flange ith no hole for the 9th injector

Wondering why you are asking, do you need the room for the LPG stuff?

Wondering why you are asking, do you need the room for the LPG stuff?

Actually no I am planning to re-polish the tubes and body as the motor has been handled for a year and the polish is not as nice as before. But I was thinking to get the look as clean as possible now before the truck is finished.

At this time all new wiring is being done, like you I am fussy and want to do a clean job of it.

Get some aftermarket cast runners, they look a lot cleaner

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

If they are corvette runners they are a PITA to polish. F-Body runners are much easier to deal with when polishing them. You can tell the difference corvette runners have a cast rough finish and f-body ones have a smooth finish.

If they are corvette runners they are a PITA to polish. F-Body runners are much easier to deal with when polishing them. You can tell the difference corvette runners have a cast rough finish and f-body ones have a smooth finish.

Thanks, my runners are F-body and have been polished before so it will be easier to re do.

IMG_5728.jpg

Last edited: