TT, WHAT an asshole that DC Patrick is....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
That dumb Son of a Bitch put me on perma band for some political comments I make that get on the nerves of some liberals over there.....either HIM or his nitwit buddy there....I really don't give a damn witch....

F' em forever!!!! I know damn well I am correct.....

so it's up for a good laugh.....

note the traffic and site numbers are down a good bit too....:bounce::bounce::bounce::trumpet::trumpet:

Not just an asshole, a smug asshole!

Did he get a lot of, "Damn Patrick, you are so funny" with a bunch of ROFLMAO smilies?

That dumb Son of a Bitch put me on perma band for some political comments I make that get on the nerves of some liberals over there.....either HIM or his nitwit buddy there....I really don't give a damn witch....

F' em forever!!!! I know damn well I am correct.....

so it's up for a good laugh.....

note the traffic and site numbers are down a good bit too....:bounce::bounce::bounce::trumpet::trumpet:

YOU make a political comment someone didn`t like?? inconceivable!

Did he get a lot of, "Damn Patrick, you are so funny" with a bunch of ROFLMAO smilies?

those would be from his posse of "mod buddies", I swear it seems like he has more C3 mods than members....

those would be from his posse of "mod buddies", I swear it seems like he has more C3 mods than members....

NOW that I look back on it, i'ts a 'Joe Coolio' sect....worship his opinion or go get band.....

typical Chicago mafia tude.....

:smash::quote::bounce::bounce:

What, you don't like us Chgo Italians:huh:

Oh well...I live in da south now;)

What, you don't like us Chgo Italians:huh:

Oh well...I live in da south now;)

Nuttin' really, met a couple through the decades, and ex g/f 's son was involved slightly....very slightly....

My dad's business partner was from somewhere north of there....been only 30+ years so can't remember....think it was Minnesota??:devil::devil::bounce:

I got permanetly banned from CF over the weekend :confused2: for something that is so stupid I still cannot believe it.
My sattelite went out one night so i plugged in my Sprint card to Internet access,of course it has a diff IP and user name.Next day i get a message that i have been banned forever for using 2 diff screen names :eek: Damm i never even resonded to anything,started a thread,nothing,was just reading.
That shit is wacked man.
OH well F'em. :lol:

You ain't a man, if you don't get banned. Mrvette, keep on speaking your mind and don't be afraid of the consequences. I've been banned from every forum I have joined and what a hell of a role model I am! :D

Yes, he is a tool. He claims to have banned me twice but I was only banned once, for that comment about the corvette with the LS6/muncie 4 speed.
For those who don't know what it's about, someone posted a thread about a C3 build with an LS6 and a muncie 4. I replied that it was not a very thought out choice to use a close ratio muncie behind a LS6 and that in fact, it would be kind of a waste of that engine. I got into some heat over that and the thread escalated. Then @ night when I was sleeping their exalted member #2, -=Jeff=- or something to that extent decided he needed to take a cheap shot at me, call my car a POS, my seats were silly and it would never be done (what is the fixation with all these idiots and my car not being done, who should give a F about that but me??) and sure enough the thread was locked and the comments later deleted. Another "source" pointed out what happened there and I confronted the brilliant author with his little gems of English literature. Some time went by....everything was quiet over there.
However one day, one of their many moderators then went and compared his (well, crummy POS worn out sh!tbox) corvette to a mustang and said a mustang a fag car. Xander said something about him making that comment but criticizing me for having critique on that C3 build. I then said something like "Oh boy, now you have done it, they will lock the thread, edit it, posts stabs at you while you are sleeping and then they will lock it again" I got banned LOL

Completely ridiculous, but hey...it's part of the reason we have VM :) so Patrick, thanks for that :D

Also, the 1st time, when I didn't get banned...I left and he sent some slimey letters to get me back to posting on DC.

Now he calls me all kinds of things, fact is he has a C3 section riddled with moderators who post thumbs buddy pal friend and what not kind of crap. Unfortunately for him, his best thread ever, courtesy of me :D is now dying down also LOL

Darn I have never been banned form any forum this ant fair. You folks get banned from all the forums. Just darn:lol:

Last edited:
TT, I went over to DC yesterday looking for a thread...found it. You had posted in it....and your account was not listed as disabled....guess they are still waiting for ou to respond to "Turd" LOL..............

They unbanned me, hoping I would come over there to explain things in the turd thread. When hell freezes over I will. Nothing to gain there, I've got what I wanted. Maybe Patrick will get desperate again and send me some more of those please come back letters :D

They unbanned me, hoping I would come over there to explain things in the turd thread. When hell freezes over I will. Nothing to gain there, I've got what I wanted. Maybe Patrick will get desperate again and send me some more of those please come back letters :D

BET he don't do jack shit for me one way or another....but like I sent him an email, not to let anyone EVER use the mrvette handle on there again, or get a lawsuit from ME......

I am the very FIRST mrvette on the internet starting about '95 or so......

goes way back to the old UUnet days, and alt.autos.corvette chat groups they were also full of sex sites.....alt.sex./whatever type you want.....type shit....as well as thousands of hobby groups.....

at any rate I think it's stupid the way he seems jealous over some intelligent hotrodders, subtracts from his much vaunted racing video fame, ego trips I suspect.....

one of the last posts there I told of an old friend AJ, who raced SCCA, she weighed 100 lbs in uniform soaking wet....cold suit and all....and how his current g/f there learning to drive his car, reminded me of some 30? years ago....dejavu all over again.....then some other thing and I get banned.....

typical liberal PC attitudes......

as I set here with my Barry Goldwater AuH2O tee shirt on......

:nuts::nuts::banned:

Well, for it to make 40 pages you guys have to say how witty I am and praise me left and right...so let's have it :D So how about some feathers up the ole keister

Would I be banned "Banished" For saying the Anti Christ is running for President???

Gene, their just JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!