Poser road race corvettes

I think so, there are more and more of them out there.

I like most of them to look at, not all.

Depends on how you look at it. My car was done back when the C3's were ACTUALLY running. Heinz/Johnson, Guldstrand, and all those guys were taking names. Does that make mine a "poser"?

I had to ask. I don't care one way or another. The only one it has to make happy is me. And it does.

:pprrtt::pprrtt::pprrtt:

Yeah the decal covered cars

A flared C3 isn't a poser race C3

Personally I think they are gay :censored:

I'm waiting for alex's opinion :lol:

And we are posers too. Well my car is not good looking enough to be a poser.

If i see chrome bumpers i classify the car as a show n' shiner.

What's wrong with being Gay? We get a lot of good musicals from Gay people. I just saw Momma Mia last night for the 3rd time. Does that make me Gay?

And we are posers too. Well my car is not good looking enough to be a poser.

If i see chrome bumpers i classify the car as a show n' shiner.

What's wrong with being Gay? We get a lot of good musicals from Gay people. I just saw Momma Mia last night for the 3rd time. Does that make me Gay?

Maybe....

Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Mama Mia! A Girl Needs a Papa!

My friend David Benkof sent me this commentary about the new ABBA movie:

Gay men flocked to see Mamma Mia! this past weekend, drawn by the show-tune jukebox musical, the openly gay character played by Colin Firth, and the gay icon Christine Baranski in a stunning supporting role. That's not to mention Meryl Streep, who was simply fabulous. But how many gay viewers actually noticed the most important and socially relevant theme of the musical, which is that girls who grow up without a father feel like there's something missing? Sophie, the bride who invites three possible Dads to her wedding, isn't just curious about who provided half of her DNA. She's aching for the missing father she never had as a child and an adolescent, and she wants him to celebrate her wedding. The father role could have been filled by someone other than her biological father, but not even the butchest lesbian would have sufficed. Why can't gay people look at Mamma Mia!, tap their toes, sing along, and realize that whatever kind of equality we ask for, we need to respect that whenever possible, children need both a mother and a father?

I don't see what the big deal is. If its your car, do what makes you happy with it.

Is this the new fad?

What do you mean by fad? if you mean taking 5 years to build, more than that in researching vintage pictures and making sure the changes and decals are accurate?

And now your fucking pyshic? you can see a picture and no whether a car has been on the track or not, and by doing so that makes it cool with you? who the fuck are you ?the race car police??

Just want to thank Twin Turbo for creating this website so elitist, arrogant twats like you can post here, and in doing so people with technical ability, and great skills like "Road Race vette" can go abut their business and share it with us on the other forum.

I'll end now so you can all huddle together and get your superhero Alex to formulate a response.

Jeez, take a chill pill dude. If you can't tell the difference between a "replica" and a "poser" you ought to do some research too. Sounds to me like the question must have struck a nerve with you......