Show me where you live

redneck-mansion.jpg

The pic below is where I really live :) can you say in the woods.

Location.jpg

Last edited:
This pic is about 6-7 years old,but nothing has changed,tree's might be a little taller now but thats about it.
Poteet__K_6432W16200.jpg

Yellow...for a minute there I thought you were living in Cinderella's Castle....phew...I'm glad your surroundings are a little more modest....

Last edited:
This pic is about 6-7 years old,but nothing has changed,tree's might be a little taller now but thats about it.

WTF you THINK is going to change.....the house MOVE or something???

better HOPE NOT.....course if it does....pick up sticks and move here, the blow jobs are not as intense, but the destruction is more limited...typically...

IF you live on a HILL.....I do, I maye Russian but I not stoooopid....

:amazed::clobbered:

I try....

but not sure if any pix will actually post....

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...828,-81.755785&spn=0.001101,0.001808&t=h&z=19

IF this takes, you see the dk gray looking roof in the center....i'ts the one with the hottub in the corner...about 7' square, it's gone about 2 years now....the cover is still there, but not shown which dates this pix by easy 04 and not later.....11/03 is when the artrium was put in, and the hottub moved there.....but no cover....then the hot tub roof area went in...it's white...the old HT cover was blue....roof tarp blue, as in florida state color....

:smash::quote: