Poly strut rods - more junk

It's very disappointing to see all of these "disintegrating poly" pictures. I've used Energy Suspension parts on several vehicles over the past decade and never had a problem.

As I recall, my front A arms on my '72 were rebuilt with ES poly in '95, the lowers are just now recently showing wear and cracking, some years ago the uppers were replaced with stock type rubber parts...the rear struts from VBP had the poly in them, and so several years ago..I rebuilt them by using smaller poly inserts and building up the outer diameter with some tough as hell plastic cut to size and forced into position, been some years now, and sure enough they are failing, but like the lower front, not enough to drive me krazy just yet....:search::gurney:

17 years isn't bad. How many miles did you put on in that time?

My car is a DD, but in fact don't drive all that much, maybe a average of a mile or two a day....age 68 and retarred here....tires have more tread than my head....

:quote:;)

but, thinking back, really I think about 60k miles....my miles lately are a LOT less than back when, ...