SRountree

Hi everyone,
I appreciate you letting me join. I am getting ready to start several modifications to my 1971 Stingray convertible, 383 Stroker, 4 speed...
I am looking to pretty much keep the outside 75% original but I am planning on completely redoing the dash and interior. attempting to make it look kind a like a newer vette. (rounding the dash around the driver view and having the console run up between the seats etc. Again, thanks for having me.

Welcome to the motley crew.....

and that car in your other thread....is just beautiful.....I explain on that thread....:drink:

Hi everyone,
I appreciate you letting me join. I am getting ready to start several modifications to my 1971 Stingray convertible, 383 Stroker, 4 speed...
I am looking to pretty much keep the outside 75% original but I am planning on completely redoing the dash and interior. attempting to make it look kind a like a newer vette. (rounding the dash around the driver view and having the console run up between the seats etc. Again, thanks for having me.

Welcome! Post some pictures of your progress.

I am getting serious about getting my car together... I am getting parts ordered and powder coated and trying to get some MODs together not. Pictures of progress will follow for sure.