Bought myself an M21

Belgian1979vette

I have a rebuilt M22 in my C3 but although the performance is good with the trans, the noise it made was kinda obnoxious after a while. Was searching for a good M21 and finally have found a rebuilt one for € 400.

I have been thinking about a Tremec as well, but I do not drive a lot of highway miles and the pricetag on a complete kit is too much for my liking.

I have a rebuilt M22 in my C3 but although the performance is good with the trans, the noise it made was kinda obnoxious after a while. Was searching for a good M21 and finally have found a rebuilt one for € 400.

I have been thinking about a Tremec as well, but I do not drive a lot of highway miles and the pricetag on a complete kit is too much for my liking.

The M21 is a strong little Gearbox. Ive had mine on for 44 years now ... on a 1970 Big block Corvette with a builtup motor (now 540 h.p/600 tq) . Although its just for the street, ive put the Gearbox thru its paces and its holding up just fine. . The M22 Rockcrusher is great for racing and its virtually indestructible but the straight cut gears are noisey for the street.

The M21 is a strong little Gearbox. Ive had mine on for 44 years now ... on a 1970 Big block Corvette with a builtup motor (now 540 h.p/600 tq) . Although its just for the street, ive put the Gearbox thru its paces and its holding up just fine. . The M22 Rockcrusher is great for racing and its virtually indestructible but the straight cut gears are noisey for the street.

IF you can hear the gears, your exhaust is too quite!!!!!:crylol:

When your ears bleed, that's enough HP already......:nuts: