Spare tire tub.

Hey SmokenBBC does your book say what size or kind of rivet to use that holds the strap on :D

No it doesn't. But I can go one better...they are solid flat head rivets. The flat head goes on the inside.

If you want to spend the 1.95 plus a gazillion dollars shipping, you can get them from Corvette central.

rivet.jpg

:shocking:Thats allright,thanks for checking though,i think i will run up the road to Fastenal and find something there,or close to it anyway :pprrtt:

Hey SmokenBBC does your book say what size or kind of rivet to use that holds the strap on :D

No it doesn't. But I can go one better...they are solid flat head rivets. The flat head goes on the inside.

If you want to spend the 1.95 plus a gazillion dollars shipping, you can get them from Corvette central.

rivet.jpg

:shocking:Thats allright,thanks for checking though,i think i will run up the road to Fastenal and find something there,or close to it anyway :pprrtt:

I've seen those flatheads at various online places. You should be able to find them.

What...you change your mind on NCRS?:waxer:

rivet.jpg

I've seen those flatheads at various online places. You should be able to find them.

What...you change your mind on NCRS?:waxer:

What me?:shocking: NCRS noooooooo, just trying to get as close as i can :amused:
I prefer KACRS (Kevin's almost correctly restored somewhat)