DECAlink

Yeah, too rich for me. Aluminum BBC definitely a higher priority.

weird that they would take out national ads and then not update the web site. Parts shortage, maybe?

Saw this at Goodguys in Columbus. It's a bolt in deal front and back. Really done very well.

459636168ba0c3.jpg

45963616861a8b.jpg

I think they cut and weld the front spring/shock upper mount to get the coil overs installed like that. If not I'd be interested to see what they did. I'm wanting to do that mod, but home improvements are unending.

The hammerhead takes all oem 12 bolt parts, but I think it's wider than stock.

Any mention on pricing? Not that I'd be buying one anytime soon.

I here ya. If I wasn't doing one thing after another on my house, I would have time for a bunch of stuff!

The top mount of the coilovers is modded. Looks like it's raised.

The guy told me the hub to hub (front and rear) was the same as a C3. I didn't ask him how much it cost. It falls into the category of, if you have to ask, you can't afford it.

I here ya. If I wasn't doing one thing after another on my house, I would have time for a bunch of stuff!

The top mount of the coilovers is modded. Looks like it's raised.

The guy told me the hub to hub (front and rear) was the same as a C3. I didn't ask him how much it cost. It falls into the category of, if you have to ask, you can't afford it.

The rear is 10k without the diff. They published a new catalog with $$ (on their web site). I guess if you were an auto crosser and it was beating the competition, it might be worth it. I think I'd get a better motor and trans first. Not to mention all the other unfinished projects I have.