Aeromotive fuel pump speed regulator

I use one of that.

I have a big Aeromotive A1000 pump under the tank which was pumping a lot to much gasoline under light driving, so I istalled the speed regulator.

The one I have is only reducing the pump speed when the engine is under 3500 RPM.
The main purpose is to avoid to much bypass flow at cruise..... and longer pump life.

I use one of that.

I have a big Aeromotive A1000 pump under the tank which was pumping a lot to much gasoline under light driving, so I istalled the speed regulator.

The one I have is only reducing the pump speed when the engine is under 3500 RPM.
The main purpose is to avoid to much bypass flow at cruise..... and longer pump life.

And how did the sound evolve ? I think the pump is rather noisy especially on low rpms.

So you run high pressure lines all the way from the rear to the front ? I assume you put the pump and everything where the spare tire is ?

The noise is basically the same.... only with a bit lower pitch.

Yes, I have the pump and both filters (one before and one after the pump) in the spare tire area (no more spare tire).

Both high pressure and bypass lines are braided hoses, the pressure regulator is near to the front right wheel..... in order not to have fuel pressure drop under hard acceleration.