Tow hook mount?

vette427sbc

I made a mount for my tow hook the other night. Definitely strong enough to pull the car from, but if Im deep in a sand trap, Im not sure. What do you think? Where would you mount one for the front of the car?
3/16" plate and grade 8 hardware... Fully triangulated on one side, cant see the rest of the triangulation in the pic though.
7f169789.jpg
27b1d6b4.jpg

Took me a while to figure out where that is located.

As far as the front, you might have to mount it so the hook goes through your front spoiler/splitter. Underneath might be too low

It is the rear bumper bracket... I was thinking of adding a brace from the bottom of the bracket to another point on the frame. I might try to get another car to pull on the hook while I watch for flex at the frame mount to see if I need more bracing or not.

Under the splitter is definitely too low for the front. I was thinking something behind the license plate (its mounted with zip-ties so I can flip it up), but all frame mounting points are pretty far from there. Closest thing is the front bumper bracket, but I am unsure how strong it is since its mounted to the rad support (if I remember correctly?)